This one is packed full of anti-oxidants and is cool and refreshing right after a hard workout. You can buy the ACAI bricks from most good health food stores.
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 packets frozen açaí , thawed for 5 seconds under running water, then broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 tablespoons Bondi Natural coconut yoghurt
- Handful of cut strawberries, blueberries and bananas to serve on top
- Granola (see our Sweet Potato Granola recipe)
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Place into a serving bowl and top with some shredded coconut, granola, blueberries, Bondi Natural yoghurt and chia seeds. Yum!
A staple for the start of the day. They are easy to digest first thing in the morning, hydrating and packed full of nutrients to kick start your body ready for the day. It's quick and easy just throw all the ingredients in the blender and pulse them up. Adding some Bondi Natural which is full of good pro-biotics helps your body digest and absorb nutrients more efficiently.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup of alkalised water
- 3-5 bananas
- 2-4 Medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1-2 leaves of kale or spinach
- 3 Tablespoons of Bondi natural coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
SWEET POTATO GRANOLA
3 cups rolled oats
1 1/2 cups of nuts (Pecans, Walnuts, Cashews and almonds will all work)
4-5 Medjool dates
1/2 cup sweet potato puree (steam and blend)
1/2 tbsp 5 spice powder
1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180º.
- Combine oats, nuts, 5 spice in a bowl.
- Over low heat combine the sweet potatoe puree, coconut oil and the Medjool dates.
- Combine the sweet potato mix with the oats and nuts - mix well.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet. You can add some dried fruit at this point, it will give it a nice chewy texture.
- Bake for around 20mins or until the granola becomes brown.
- Let the granola cool and package in an air tight container.
Serve with Bondi Natural coconut yoghurt and your favourite fresh fruit. Delicious!